pregnancy

Friday, December 02, 2005

Oh, man...

This absolutely offends every sense of propriety I possess. And yet, I'm doing it. One day, I'll look back at this and be glad I did it. For now, every word I write on this blog is actually burning my eyeballs. I'm a lot like my boyfriend in this respect: not overly sentimental. But neither of us live in a world where it is just the two of us. Therefore, I've made this blog for Peter and I's first child, arriving this May. I am approximately 15-16 weeks pregnant as I write this (I lost track...woops, bad mom alert!). Yeah, yeah, I'll post belly pictures, couple pictures, and other random stuff I'm not allowed to put on my other blog. And I'll rant about the things that I dislike about maternity clothes. So there you go. Here are all the pics I have as of now:

Peter and I in normal times, as we just arrived in DC. Yes that's a drink in my hand. No, I don't do that anymore. Yes, I miss it...MISS IT






The inadvertent belly pic, before I found out. As I'm busting a move with John. Sigh. All that summer dieting...gone





Our first ultrasound at week 11. We were so excited! I said I could see a big nose. That
would be Peter's fault.







Second ultrasound, only about 1 week later, so 12 weeks. Bad quality, but only because I had to take a picture of it. Kinkos charges $4.35 for one cd with one scanned picture. Jerks!! *shakes fist*




Mom would be so proud: A super blurry picture of me removing my belly button ring the day before my first appointment. Blame Peter for the blurriness.










That's it for now. I have others, and another appointment on Dec. 6. In the meantime, I'm still doing well with my ban on maternity pants.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Rein and Linda said...

Hi P and X,

Nice site. It's good to see that mam, dad and mini are doing well. We're looking forward to visit you. We are curious to visit DC and to see mini P or X. The boys in Guttecoven named the baby: Bruce.
We understand that you had a good new year. Been chatting with the boys? Seen a lot of bodyparts? Yeah, I thought so.Hihi.

we'll see you soon.

Rein and Linda

7:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey P, X and xp,

It's nice to see the pictures and to read some of the nonsense people give as comment. I hope Peter has give you a good explanation from what or who the musselman is...;-)

Rob and i think it's really nice to become uncle and aunt. It's very difficult to go shopping and not buy something for mini xp.
We were reading what Rein and Linda send you, but we don't agree with the name Bruce...;-)!!!!!!
But we are still hoping it will become a little blond, Chinese baby.

Okay, good luck with everything and hope to hear and see you soon,

Kisses Su, Rob and of course our big attack dog BOEF.

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home