pregnancy

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Why it's hard to get up

I usually get up earlier in the morning than Peter because I like to have a nice breakfast and watch a little tv before work. After that, I get ready and say good bye before I leave. But seriously, when this is what you see before you leave for workhow the heck can you actually leave? Jeez.

Update: I went to the doctor on Monday. Apparently...hahaha...I've gained too much weight! I need to eat better and do more exercise which, I'm sorry, I just don't exercise and never really have. I'll change my eating habits, though. Baby is fine. Heart is beating fast, and it looks good! But cramped...not enough space with all that fat...haha!

2 Comments:

Blogger Benedick said...

It kind of looks like Pete's head is severed, and that you're trying to re-enact a scene from The Godfather.

Not that he looks like a horse, or anything...

Miss you!

3:37 PM  
Anonymous Dola said...

Who is that sexy dude waking up on the picture? The one and only Pee... let him enjoy now; when little XP is born it's over for him. No more sleeping out...

Ow yeah, almost forgot something: your website is now famous around the world(or at least in Guttecoven). Check www.gvcg.nl!

Muchos greetings from Dola aka the other Paul(who is not going to Australia..).

Adios amigos...

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home